Jr. Marketing/Inside Sales Representative – Arizona
Ferticell is inviting an ambitious and successful person with agronomy experience to join our team in Tempe, AZ. If you are interested in a fast-paced and exciting work environment with a successful and rapidly expanding organization, we are the company for you.
Since 2004 we have grown our company from a small family business into one of the best organic and sustainable fertilizer manufacturers in the nation. We have maintained that same small family business culture as we value our employees and believe family comes first. Our staff are some of the best around.
Job Summary and Key Responsibilities:
- A positive attitude.
- Experience in any type of agricultural-related business.
- A willingness to learn about Organic, Sustainable, and Conventional Crop Production.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and be able to confidently interact while answering and routing phone calls
- Managing and assigning leads
- Demonstrated ability to influence, and coach.
- Able to work well independently, as well as within an extended team environment
- Good time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent data entry skills
- Maintain contact lists
- Assist in content editing
- Assist customers with agronomic questions regarding various crops
- Computer literate with competency in Microsoft Suite and CRM software
What you will bring
- Detail-oriented with ability to multitask
- Excellent communication, reading, writing, and customer service skills is a must
- Self-starter, strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and follow-up
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining excellent quality standards
- Technical proficiency with office systems.
- Knowledge of agriculture industry terms and practices a plus
- 1 + year(s) online marketing, and SEO experience and/or relevant education
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Proficiency with Internet/Phone/Printer Set Up
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
Ferticell™ USA is committed to competitive total rewards for our Team.
Holidays – 6 paid holidays
Accrued Paid Time-Off
Inquire about this position
Have questions? Think you might be a good fit? Please get in touch with us below or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ferticell™ USA is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Ferticell™ USA policies, you will be required to undergo an Everify process. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
To stay connected to us and for the latest job postings and news, follow us on: LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Compensation and commission DOE.