Pest Control Advisor/Certified Crop Adviser – Pacific Northwest
For the last 17 years, Ferticell® USA has been dedicated to developing sustainable alternative plant nutritional options for American farmers. For our 18th year, we look forward to bringing on an ambitious and motivated PCA or CCA in the Pacific Northwest region.
With a growing portfolio of 18 fertilizers and soil amendments, most approved for organic use, Ferticell® looks to hire a licensed PCA or CCA to work remotely, promoting the brand and continuing to grow the territory.
Ferticell® sales agronomists are expected to communicate complete nutritional programs, develop programs and cater to each of the approved ag retail locations within your territory. This position requires the employee to live in the Pacific Northwest region, as your territory will be Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and Montana.
Working for Ferticell® USA, you can expect an excellent opportunity to allow you to grow your career, increase soil health and develop lifelong connections in the industry. This position does have opportunity for growth and advancement.
What you will do
- Crop scouting – notate, develop and correct nutritional deficiencies along with finding the agronomic fit for the Ferticell® line in your client’s programs
- Learn the agronomy, characteristics, and product specifications of all 18 products
- Perform soil, water, tissue and petiole sampling and evaluation as needed
- Complete and communicate effective client reports
- Forecast and help with pinpointing current industry trends
What you will bring
- Agriculturally based bachelors or master’s degree
- Valid PCA or CCA license
- 3+ years in ag sales, preferably with a focus on plant nutrition
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to work outdoors for extended periods of time, and able to lift 40+ lbs.
- Willingness to be on camera and/or present to groups in local and national settings.
- Demonstrated success in agricultural sales.
- Demonstrated ability to sell, negotiate, influence, and coach.
- Able to work well independently, as well as, within an extended team environment, with an aptitude for problem solving and providing customer solutions.
- Good time management, organizational and analytical skills
- Self-Starter, with the ability to manage territory, customer follow up, and deliver results.
- Computer literate with competency in CRM software
Ferticell® USA is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Ferticell® USA policies, you will be required to undergo an Everify process. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Compensation and commission DOE.