0.27% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
0.05% Nitrate Nitrogen
2.18% Other water insoluble Nitrogen
ALSO CONTAINS NONPLANT FOOD INGREDIENT: 25% ALGAE EXTRACT
Derived From: Soy bean meal and freshwater algae
Due to the fact that soil, weather, and crop conditions may vary, Ferticell Inc. makes no guarantees or warranties, whether expressed or implied concerning the use of this product. The user of this products takes full responsibility and assumes all risks of usage or handling of this product, despite whether applications instructions were followed or not.
WHAT IS FERTICELL® NUTRI-PLUS?
Ferticell® Nutri-Plus is a product containing active unicellular freshwater algae cells and high levels of amino acids. The algae cells are especially important in plant nutrition for increased yields, precocity, and quality in all crops. Amino acids act as natural stimulators for biological activity. They greatly influence rapid fixation of carbonic anhydride for photosynthesis, while producing a regulatory and balanced endo-cellular activity. The balance of amino acids results in an increased efficiency of protein formation, fertility of pollen, and resistance to cold weather stress.
Ferticell® Nutri-Plus consists of unicellular algae cells and amino acids which are completely neutral and biologically active, making assimilation of nutrients rapid and complete. The amino acids are incorporated into the metabolic cycle of the crop, saving the plant energy for increased production.
The high Glycine content of the product (which constitutes the first link in the synthesis of chlorophyll), plus Proline, Alanine, and Arginine are an important source of Nitrogen. These amino acids provide a “value added” protein Nitrogen which is essential for balancing the four forms of Nitrogen in crop inputs, contributing to the savings of nitrogenous fertilizing requirements. The high levels of a balanced amino acid profile are extremely important in this product as these are the precursors for the formation of several other amino acids internally in the plant.
All amino acids do not have the same characteristics inside the plant, and are required in different quantities. The proportion varies by species and the physiological state of the plant. The most suitable time for applying Ferticell® Nutri-Plus is when crops show specific needs such as growth, firming, and increased size of the fruit, or when frost, drought, disease or pests are prevalent. Ferticell® Nutri-Plus may also be used in a frost protection program for a farm.
• Applications prior to, during, or directly following a stress event can boost internal mechanisms within the plant and can prevent damage or facilitate crop recovery
• Nutri-Plus is certified for organic use with 19 out of the 20 essential amino acids
• Nutri-Plus has shown to increase protein formation and reduce plant stress and lowers energy requirements for protein synthesis
• Nutri-Plus has high levels of a balanced amino acid profile which are precursors for the formation of the other amino acids in the plant along with high glycine content, an amino acid which is the first link in chlorophyll synthesis
• Stimulates protein formation in the plant
• Promotes biological activity in the root zone
• Works as a complexing agent for other nutrients