1% Urea Nitrogen
Derived from: Urea
ALSO CONTAINS NONPLANT FOOD INGREDIENTS:
50% Hydroxycarboxylic Acid
Due to the fact that soil, weather, and crop conditions may vary, Ferticell Inc. makes no guarantees or warranties, whether expressed or implied concerning the use of this product. The user of this products takes full responsibility and assumes all risks of usage or handling of this product, despite whether applications instructions were followed or not.
Absolute Acid is a complex of weak acids from the hydroxycarboxylic family. These weak acids are complexed to improve water penetration. Absolute Acid is not designed to treat every drop of water, like most other “strong” acids on the market. Instead, Absolute Acid is designed to prepare our soils to accept the marginal water quality that we experience today.
Absolute Acid will react with soil calcium and convert it into a form that is five times more “nutrient available” and also support an “exchange reaction” when compared to gypsum. Salts management can be incorporated with successful calcium programs when integrated with Absolute Acid and will provide bio-rational results (safe to living soil).
Salts management can be achieved through the use of low frequent rates of Absolute Acid. The critical salts that are often found at near toxic or toxic levels include chloride, sodium, carbonates, bicarbonates, and sulfates. Many other nutrients such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorous, and other micro-nutrients are found to be imbalanced.
Absolute Acid will assist in solubilizing and removing excessive negative salts, and promote displacement and balance of other ions.
As our soils dry, calcium is precipitated out by excess bicarbonates, forming a white crusty layer at the soil interface. Absolute Acid will prevent the loss of calcium from the soil, and will prevent an accumulation of excess salts, especially sodium.
Absolute Acid may be combined with Ferticell® Calcium 880 Plus applications to improve solubility and conversions to crop available forms on a continuing basis.
• Non-corrosive material
• Carbon based acids
• Contains amine
• Converts Calcium
• Extremely safe material for employees, irrigation systems and components
• Used to prevent mineral scaling and corrosion in irrigation systems
• Ideal for continuous injection at low economic rates
• Converts calcium to plant available forms
• Solubilize risk salts for successful salt management programs
• Aid in water penetration with complexed weak acids
• Supports chelating activity
• Converts other nutrients to plant available forms
• Safely degrades to minerals, CO2, and water
• Residual activity in soils will prevent salts from re-forming compounds such as calcium phosphate in western soils